The air spade is a state-of-the art excavation tool that is revolutionising the arboricultural industry. The air spade uses great volumes of compressed air to remove and break up soil—even hard clay—without damaging roots, cables or buried utility lines. The focused air stream cuts through soil quickly and with great accuracy in considerably less time than conventional digging, allowing for a more efficient service.
Why Air Spade?
- Immediate visual inspection and correction of specific plant health concerns.
- Airspade can be two to three times faster than hand excavation.
- Quick, accurate diagnosis of plant diseases and the extent of decay without extensive root system damage.
- One step aeration and soil replacement to reduce soil compaction.
- Trench with minimum disturbance of roots during utility or construction projects.
- Facilitates application of specially blended materials to promote root growth and survival rate.
- Air spading can accurately reveal the cause of declining plant health in an otherwise healthy row of trees or shrubs .
Contact us for a free introductory tree assessment
01787 371 862 | 07984 630 008 | firstname.lastname@example.org